TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
TUESDAY, 10/12/2021 7:00 PM
- PUBLIC HEARING 6:00 PM – LL#3-2021 -A LOCAL LAW TO OPT OUT OF ALLOWING CANNABIS RETAIL DISPENSARIES AND ON-SITE CONSUMPTION SITE AS AUTHORIZED UNDER CANNABIS LAW ARTICLE 4
- MINUTES 9/13/21 & 9/21/21 (WORK SESSION)
- TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY HALLOWEEN HOURS: SUNDAY 10/31/21 5-7 PM (?)
- A phone call from Gary & Anne Olson of Hoag Rd. to give a special thank you to Wally, Walt and the rest of the Feldt family and the Ashville Fire Dept. for the terrific job they did when the Olson home caught fire recently
- PUBLIC COMMENT: The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
The following correspondence has been received by the Supervisor and is available for review:
1. 9/30/21 – Email from David Groth, Watson Rd. re residency of elected Highway Superintendent vs. appointed Highway Manager
2. 2022 TONH Tentative Budget received 9/30/21 by Town Clerk
3. Ashville Fire District Tentative Budget received 9/30/21
4. Cameron Knowles, Galehead Development – email re Solar Project Open Meadows Rd.
5. Assessor – August 2021 property transfers A/V $1,121,500.00; S/P $1,780,407.00; (+658,907.00)
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Sale of Old Town Building – No petition on referendum received (30 days expires 10/14)
- Chautauqua Co. Clerks Office – 8/13/2021 Notice of sale or transfer of ownership of TONH Gravel Pit (364.00-2-21) to Jonas Burkholder, Jr.
- James Sacco, Engineer NYS-DEC Follow up Inspection of Transfer Station 9/15/21 – No issues
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Set SEQR & Public Hearing Date for Local Law – Solar Energy Systems
- Executive Session if Necessary
Pierre Chagnon -Legislator
Anne Golley- Assessor
Howard Peacock- Justice
Benjamin Karlson – Deputy Highway Sup’t.
Brad Lawson- Zoning CEO
Nancy Thomas- Town Clerk
Robert Yates- Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee