TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY 2/8/21, 7:00 PM
- PLEDGE & Moment of Silence in Remembrance
- MINUTES: 1/11/2021
- Southern Tier West Renewal and Class offerings Last Call !
- Ball Creek Stabilization Project Grant
- NYSERDA’S Latest Clean Energy Communities Grant
- Bookkeeper Robin Miller has again requested an audit of Town Books by the NYS Comptroller’s Office.
- PJ Wendel…… Q&A
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716)789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
- Ro Woodard made a request pertaining to Ferry Fundraising Events
- Clayton Emick extended a Thank You to the Highwaymen for a good job plowing this season Also, the Boardmans out on Rt.33.
- Court Security Agreement with Sheriff signed – $32.80/hr (last year $31.15/hr)
- Assessor – December Property Transfers – Assessed Value $832,100.00; Sale Price $974,000.00 (+$141,900.00)
- Chautauqua County Finance – Statement of all funds paid to Town of North Harmony in 2020
- OLD BUSINESS
- Sewer Update
- Year End Fund Transfers
- AUDIT: Court Books; Town Clerk Books; Supervisor Books
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Charter/Spectrum – Cable Franchise Agreement
- Make a resolution for Highway Superintendent to sell at auction 1 SNOGO Blower. Also to add those funds into Highway Budget.
- Authorize Supervisor to sign Easement Agreement for Sewer Extension
Pierre Chagnon -Legislator
Anne Golley- Assessor
Howard Peacock- Justice
Dan Strickland- HWY Supt.
Brad Lawson- Zoning CEO
John Stow, DCO
Nancy Thomas- Town Clerk
Robert Yates- Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee
- GF Vouchers
- HWY Vouchers
- Capital Fund Vouchers
- Executive session