TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, 10/13/20, 7:00 pm
- MINUTES: 9/14/20
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
Letter of Appreciation from Bob Schaefer
- Building up-date T. and phone service will be transferred on the 21st of this month
- Set North Harmony Halloween Hours (Sat. 10/31/20 5-7 PM?)
- CORRESPONDENCE: The following correspondence has been received by the Supervisor and is available for review:
- Todd Button, Chaut. Co. Finance – Sales Tax Report
This payment is 35% MORE than last year’s payment and the QTD is now 4% MORE than last year. The final payment for this quarter is expected to be received next week, 10/13/20.
- Foil Request for Names of Landlords in TONH – Brian Bush, Amguard
Request name, property and mailing address and phone number of every rental property in town.
- Assessor – August Property Transfers – Assessed Value $619,500; Sale Price $753,900 (+$134,400)
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Plaque for Sally ; Dedication
- Permissive Referendum ? Mitchell & 3445 Old Bridge rd. property
- Transfer Station Operation
- CLWMA – Local Grant Funding Applications
- Thanks to Whitney Gleason for her help on grant application.
- Logging at Town Properties, Butts Rd. & Gravel Pit CR 33
- NYMIR – Free Sexual Harassment Training ? We have till the end of October to complete.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Fire Alarm Contact List, numbers will remain the same even when the officials change
- Southwester Regional EMS Council ; support or oppose
- Garage rental and agreement with Nate Short for cleaning
- Budget 2021 (set hearing, etc.?) Hearing will be at 6:30 pm on the 9th of November , before the regular board meeting.
Pierre Chagnon -Legislator
Anne Golley- Assessor
Howard Peacock- Justice
Dan Strickland- HWY Supt.
Brad Lawson- Zoning CEO
John Stow, DCO
Nancy Thomas- Town Clerk
Robert Yates- Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee
- GF Vouchers
- HWY Vouchers
- Capital Fund Vouchers
- Executive session