TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TUESDAY, 3/10/2020, 7:00 PM
MEMBERS PRESENT: DICK JOHNSON WALTER GEIST
JOHN WARNER PAT RICE
PHIL STRAND JAMES GOODLING
Brad Lawson, Zoning C.E.O.
OTHERS PRESENT: Stephanie Gibbs, Helen Emick, Dick Sena, Dale Robbins, Kelly Johnson
- PAT RICE OPENED THE MEETING AT 7:00 PM.
- DICK SENA, TOWN COUNCIL GAVE TOWN REPORT. (See 3/9/2020 Town Board Minutes)
- LAWSON, ZONING C.E.O. GAVE ZONING REPORT.
- TINY HOMES
- Lawson said there will be a new code coming in May, and the Building and Residential section includes tiny homes.
- Lawson said tiny homes are usually 400 sq. ft. or less and we do not have anything in our zoning that allows it.
- Rice said he spoke to Southern Tier about getting a model law on Solar. He said they do not have a model law on solar and it seems like they are just letting them go up anywhere.
- Robbins said the town would want to restrict them near the lake to avoid blocking the view.
- Goodling said he would contract National Grid to find out if they have a rep that could come explain more on solar.
Next regular meeting scheduled for April 14, 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
ON A MOTION MADE BY MR. GEIST, SECONDED BY MR. JOHNSON AND NONE BEING APPOSED, THE MEETING WAS ADJOURNED AT 7:55 PM
Deputy Town Clerk