TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, 06/08/2020 7:00PM
- MINUTES: 5/11/2020
- Building up-date., Highway dept. will be completing drain from new building to ditch on east side of Stow rd. Dry-wall being installed Water line will be tied into Fire Hall well. Roof is completed and Siding going up.
- Ferry up-date. On Hold
- Kevin Okerlund_Tax assessor will be retiring the end of June . News on New Assessor forthcoming.
- PUBLIC COMMENT: The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
- CORRESPONDENCE: The following correspondence has been received by the Supervisor and is available for review:
- Complaints from residents about transfer station operations .These have been sent to Beichner Waste.
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Water District – Request for Qualifications FOR LEAD CONSULTANT
- NEW BUSINESS
- CLA wants money.
- Hadley Bay ,Muck issue. Waiting on DEC permit.
- Wendy Ryan, Erosion problem. Still looking for funding.
- DFT WIFI quote.
- Work Sessions – Town Business. June !!
- Conversation with Mowing Contractor re town properties
- Executive session.
Pierre Chagnon -Legislator
Kevin Okerlund- Assessor
Howard Peacock- Justice
Dan Strickland- HWY Supt.
Brad Lawson- Zoning CEO
Nancy Thomas- Town Clerk
Robert Yates- Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee