TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, 05/11/2020 7:00PM
- MINUTES: 4/14/20
- Amend Resolution/Motion # 40-2020
Increase the Highway fund vouchers $ 71,679.35 ($173,384.14 total Hwy Fund) for the annual payment for Workman’s Compensation Insurance as budgeted.
Pierre Chagnon -Legislator
Kevin Okerlund- Assessor
Howard Peacock- Justice
Dan Strickland- HWY Supt.
Brad Lawson- Zoning CEO
Nancy Thomas- Town Clerk
Robert Yates- Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee
- Robin Miller requested from the Chautauqua County EMS and received hand sanitizer.
Also requested a wall dispenser for hand sanitizer, face masks and disposable gloves and a Laser Thermometer. All free of charge.
- Building up-date
Construction on hold, Highway Dept. will be completing drain from new building to ditch on east side of Stow Rd.
- Ferry up-date On Hold
- Kevin Okerlund – North Harmony Assessor retiring effective 6/30/20
Will strive for shared services as the town has done in the past. We will be interviewing candidates in the near future.
- Roadside Clean up
Thank you to Greg Michalak and Dan Thomas who have been volunteering their time to do roadside trash pickup in the town. Currently they have worked on Donelson, Wall St., Stow, Morley, Tom’s Point Trail, Carpenter Pringle and North Maple.
- PUBLIC COMMENT: The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
- CORRESPONDENCE: The following correspondence has been received by the Supervisor and is available for review:
- Letter 5/7/20 from Todd Button, Chautauqua Co. Finance – Re Sales Tax
- Chautauqua County ACH Invoice Payment
- Fake News – letter which was handed over to the Sheriff’s Department. 5/6/20
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Special District -BAN Sunrise Cove & Boces, reference to be made by Robin Miller
- National Grid – notification of towns choice of Plymouth Rock as ESCO supplier effective 4/2020 – 4/2022 at a rate of $0.04898/kwh (15% savings approx.. $1,010.00/year)
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Munsee, Corn Stand; Carlson Bakery Stand 4 corners Ashville
Request to continue operations contingent on current certificate of liability insurance
- Hadley Bay- Shoreline muck issue
- Wendy Ryan, Erosion problem
- GF Vouchers
- HWY Vouchers
- Executive session