- MOTION/RESOLUTION # 40 OF 2020 – PAYMENT OF VOUCHERS APRIL 2020
- YATES MOTIONED TO ADOPT THE FOLLOWING RESOLUTION. MRS. ORTMAN SECONDED. A ROLL CALL VOTE WAS TAKEN: YES (5): SENA, ORTMAN, YATES, MCNEILL, SENSKE. NO (0) ABSTAIN (0). THE MOTION WAS CARRIED.
WHEREAS, The Town of North Harmony cancelled the monthly Town Board Meeting scheduled for April 13, 2020, due to the Novel Coronavirus 19 pandemic in order to preserve the health, safety and welfare of the public and under the Governor of the State of New York’s Emergency Order Number 202.1, and
WHEREAS, this cancellation was duly made available to the public both on the Town of North Harmony website and by legal notice dated 4/7/2020 in the official newspaper of the town, and
WHEREAS, the financial obligations of the Town of North Harmony must be met in a manner which supports the Social Distancing Guidelines enacted by Governor Cuomo, and
WHEREAS, Supervisor Yates; Council Sena; and Council Ortman; comprising three (3) of five (5) Council members have audited and initialed the General, Highway and Capital Fund Vouchers for funding,
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that the Town of North Harmony hereby authorizes the release of funds for the payment of the following financial obligations:
General Fund Vouchers in the amount of $ 12,661.08
Highway Fund Vouchers in the amount of $101,704.79
Capital Fund Vouchers in the amount of $116,052.44
Dated at North Harmony, NY
This 14th day of April 2020
- BOCES/SUNRISE COVE WATER DISTRICT BAN DUE 5/8/2020
- MOTION # 41 OF 2020
- YATES MOTIONED TO AUTHORIZE PAYMENT AS FOLLOWS ON THE BOCES/SUNRISE COVE WATER DISTRICT BAN DUE 5/8/20:
TOTAL BAN AMOUNT: $22,878.18
PRINCIPAL PAYMENT: $13,800.00
INTEREST PAYMENT: $ 1,183.06
TOTAL PAYMENT: $14,983.06
FURTHER, THE SUPERVISOR IS AUTHORIZED TO SIGN ALL DOCUMENTATION TO RENEW THE BAN PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF $9,078.18 AT AN INTEREST RATE OF 5.5% WITH M&T BANK AND DUE ON 5/7/2021. MRS. ORTMAN SECONDED. YES (5): SENA, ORTMAN, YATES, MCNEILL, SENSKE. NO (0). ABSTAIN (0). THE MOTION WAS CARRIED.
- MOTION # 42 OF 2020
- YATES MOTIONED TO AUTHORIZE A $1/HR. PAY INCREASE ($21/HR; $31.50/OT) FOR M.E.O.’S ADAM BRANDI AND TED PUGH EFFECTIVE 5/1/2020 AS OUTLINED IN THE EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK. MRS. ORTMAN SECONDED. YES (5): SENA, ORTMAN, YATES, MCNEILL, SENSKE. NO (0). ABSTAIN (0). THE MOTION WAS CARRIED.