TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, 02/10/2020 7:00PM
- MINUTES: 01/03/2020 & 01/13/2020
- Meeting on Municipal Water 2/14/20 @ 1:00pm here at Town Building
- USDA Loans & Grants Literature Available
- Building up-date
- Ferry up-date. Sea Lion Project LTD. David Hohl, Hohl Industrial, will be performing all crane services and welding for project. Also Dave will be handling State Safety Inspection coordination.
- PUBLIC COMMENT: The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
- CORRESPONDENCE: The following correspondence has been received by the Supervisor and is available for review:
- 2020 Governmental Accounting Class
- Round Table with Congressman Reed, Andy Goodell and PJ Wendall. Minutes?
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Sewer Bill for Sunrise Cove – Mike Sarr ( All Good), Signed the BPU Water Agreement and we will receive our copy when the City of Jamestown has signed on
- 2019 Year End Fund Transfers
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Letter of interest for open seat on Planning Board & ZBA
- Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund (LGRMIF) – Shared Services Grant Authorization for sponsoring institution, Lead Agency: Southern Tier West; Partner: Town of North Harmony
- Executive session
ALL OTHER BUSINESS AS NECESSARY
Pierre Chagnon -Legislator
Kevin Okerlund- Assessor
Howard Peacock- Justice
Dan Strickland- HWY Supt.
Brad Lawson- Zoning CEO
Nancy Thomas- Town Clerk
Robert Yates- Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee