TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, 10/15/2019 7:00PM
- MINUTES: 9/9/19 & 9/17/19
- RESOLUTION: DATED 10/15/19 TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY ADOPTING POST-ISSUANCE TAX COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Sexual Harassment Training has been completed by all employees effective 10/4/19
- New Building up-date – Steel beams for structure set today
- PUBLIC COMMENT: The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
CORRESPONDENCE: The following correspondence has been received and is available for review:
Constellation Electricity Agreement expires 4/2020 – Fixed Price Renewal Quotes
- U.S. District Court Northern Dist. Ohio Class Action Notice – National Prescription Opiate Litigation
- Legal Notice – Town of Busti – Sale of Real Property 10.25 acres Hunt and Gleason Roads
- NYS-DEC – email Keith Carrow, Sr. Forester and Robert Stanton, Real Property Supervisor re Drake Forest Rd.
- Ashville Fire District Preliminary 2020 Budget – Received by Clerk 10/3/19
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Water Service Agreement for review, Dave Stapleton ?
- Schedule Budget Work Session: 10/18; 10/19; 10/20 @ 6:00 PM
- NYS Highway Traffic Safety Group – phone call A.J. Andrew on 10/7/19 and they will begin traffic study of speed limit on Rt. 394
- NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution Waiving the Fees on Marriage Licenses for Active Duty Members of the Armed Forces
- Town properties that can be sold
- Credit Card for Bookkeeper
- Moving Dog Shelter or surrender dogs to SPCA
- Standard Work Day and Reporting Resolution for Elected and Appointed Officials: Howard Peacock; Vickie Stow; Robin Miller
- ALL OTHER BUSINESS AS NECESSARY
Pierre Chagnon -Legislator
Kevin Okerlund- Assessor
Howard Peacock- Justice
Dan Strickland- HWY Supt.
Brad Lawson- Zoning CEO
Nancy Thomas- Town Clerk
Robert Yates- Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee