TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, 09/09/2019 7:00PM
- MINUTES: 8/12/2019
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Sexual Harassment Training must be completed 10/9/19
- New Building up-date
- PUBLIC COMMENT: The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
- CORRESPONDENCE: The following correspondence has been received by the Supervisor and is available for review:
- Unified Court System’s Chief Architect, (Ed Rodman) is overseeing court project to insure all is up to compliance
- David Groth, letter of appreciation over action taken on Eel Weed problem
- Hoax – Press Release- Cuomo- 8/20/19
- Temporary Easement from Caster Well Drilling, Thanks Dan.
- Retired Public Employees Assoc., Inc. – Retirement Seminar, Wed. 10/23/19 4-8:00 PM 445 Columbia Ave. Depew, NY (NYSLRS representative will be present)
- Charter/Spectrum – Quarterly Franchise fee 3% payment $2,196.27
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Water Service Agreement for review, Dave Stapleton ?
- Audit Bookkeepers books
- NEW BUSINESS
- Town properties that can be sold
- Work schedule for 2020 budget
- Board resolution for Special District :
Sunrise Cove/Boces – Sewer/water Maintenance Fund
- Assessor Appointment: 6 year term Expires 9/30/2019
- ALL OTHER BUSINESS AS NECESSARY
Pierre Chagnon -Legislator
Kevin Okerlund- Assessor
Howard Peacock- Justice
Dan Strickland- HWY Supt.
Brad Lawson- Zoning CEO
Nancy Thomas- Town Clerk
Robert Yates- Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee