TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, 8/12/2019 7:00PM
- MINUTES: 7/8/2019
- Centennial Celebration Picnic 7/13/19 – Good Time!
- Groundbreaking Ceremony 7/29/19 went well – Empire B&D has begun site excavation
- Special meeting Town Board; Planning Board; Zoning Board of Appeals – Tues. 8/13/19 7:00 PM
- Early Voting for Chautauqua County
- PUBLIC COMMENT: The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
- Geoff Carlson “The Bread Box” – request to have bake stand at 4 corners Ashville on Saturday’s From 10 AM – 2 PM
- CORRESPONDENCE: The following correspondence has been received by the Supervisor and is available for review:
- Chautauqua Lake – Weed Conditions (Eel weed complaints)
- ZBA Minutes 7/24/19
- Chautauqua Co. DOH – Letter re Empire State Development, Consolidated Funding Application (CFA #93455) for Water Extension Study
- Muriel & Ralph Bramble – Thank you for all the work and wonderful day at Centennial Picnic
- OLD BUSINESS:
- BPU Sewer Pump issue not resolved yet
- Audit Bookkeepers Books
- NEW BUSINESS
- NYS Dept. of Taxation & Finance – Assessor term (6 yr.) expires 9/30/2019 – Re-appoint?
- Request to put Memorial for Marlene Miller at Lighthouse Park
- Authorize Justice Peacock to submit an application for JCAP Grant Funding from the Unified Court System in the amount of $30,000.00
- Meeting with SPECTRUM to discuss services for phones; internet; security; etc. at New Bldg.
- ALL OTHER BUSINESS AS NECESSARY
Pierre Chagnon – Legislator
Kevin Okerlund – Assessor
Howard Peacock – Justice
Dan Strickland – HWY Sup’t.
Brad Lawson – Zoning CEO
Nancy Thomas – Town Clerk
Robert Yates – Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee