TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, 4/8/2019 7:00PM
- MINUTES: 3/11/2019 (M)
- Mitchell property : water drained & gas shut off at meter. 2folks have inquired about renting and or buying the property.
- April 8th meeting with NYMIR’s contractor CBIZ to conduct onsite building inspection of insurable properties (Mr. Coughlin @ 9:30 am.) Copy of new building plan ?
- Emergency Operations Plan has been up-dated. All town employees will receive a copy along with Employee Hand Book.
- PUBLIC COMMENT: The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716) 789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
- CORRESPONDENCE: The following correspondence has been received by the Supervisor and is available for review:
- Water agreement with City of Jamestown BPU ( deadline 12/13/19)
- Contract drilling and testing SJB (bore test for new building)
- Governors Director of Regional Affairs
- Supervisor meeting at Ellery (just the towns around the lake)
- CLP meeting at Lawson Center 4/5/19
- FOIL REQUEST 3/19/19 – American Transparency
- NYS-DEC Burn Ban Statewide from 3/15/19 to 5/14/19
- CORRESPONDENCE RE LAKE HERBICIDE TREATMENT RECEIVED FROM THE FOLLOWING: Edward D. Crum; Rick Ott; Lisa Ott; Loreen Ott; Bret Emick
- Correspondence – Dave Groth re MOA
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Report on sewer meeting with Chautauqua Institution & Jamestown BPU
- Harrington update and review on new building plans
Mark Stow at Health Dept. agreed to a 1,000 gal. holding tank with High water sensor as we arehooking up to new sewer system next year.
- Chautauqua County Executive George Borrello Memorandum of Agreement for the Chautauqua Lake Consensus Strategy was signed 3-27-2019 by Borrello
- Meeting with Jamestown BPU, County Ex.Borrello, Pierre Chagnon, Town of Chautauqua 3/27/19
Discussion was productive. Showing a way to receive grant funding for a study through town up to Chautauqua
- Meeting with South & Center Chautauqua Lake Sewer District 3/28/19
Will have a full report by mid April. We received a copy of Sept.2017 Sewer District Report.
- Clerk of the Works on new building project ( Harrington Architecture) (M)
- MOWING BIDS – (M)
Lawns n More 2019-2020 $295.00 ($10/hr. general cleanup)
Craig Stevens 2019-2020 $280.00 ($15/hr. general cleanup)
- NEW BUSINESS
- Schedule work session to audit Town Bookkeeper’s books
- Town Dock Extension
- Parks – Spring Cleanup
- Meeting with County and BPU 3/27/19 they will prepare grant application for water Feasibility Study
- Memorandum Of Agreement for the Chautauqua Lake Consensus Strategy – Authorize Supervisor to sign (M)
- Authorize Harrington Architecture to put out bids for construction of New Town/Court Building as necessary (M)
- Dave Munsee – Request to operate Corn Stand at Town Property located at 4 corners Ashville (M)
- ALL OTHER BUSINESS AS NECESSARY
Pierre Chagnon – Legislator
Kevin Okerlund – Assessor
Howard Peacock – Justice
Dan Strickland – HWY Sup’t.
Brad Lawson – Zoning CEO
Nancy Thomas – Town Clerk
Robert Yates – Supervisor
Highway Bldg. Committee