TOWN OF NORTH HARMONY
TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY 2/12/2018, 7:00 PM
6:45 – SEQR HEARING – SOLAR ENERGY LAW
- MINUTES: 1/8/18
- CENTENNIAL COMMITTEE MEETING 2/26/18 AT 4:00 PM, COMMUNITY BLDG.
- PUBLIC COMMENT:
The Town of North Harmony welcomes public comment by all. We ask that they be brief (3 minutes or less) as a courtesy to the business nature of the meeting and others time constraints. If you wish to have an interactive conversation with the board regarding a specific matter or concern, it would be greatly appreciated if you request to be placed on the Agenda and provide an outline of the matter you wish to discuss at least one week prior to the meeting. You may do this by contacting the Supervisor or the Town Clerk at (716)789-3445. Thank you for your Courtesy!
- SPECTRUM CABLE – UPGRADE 3/27/18
- WAMEN PUBLISHING – Charlotte, NC – Booklet
- CHAUTAUQUA CO. FINANCE – PROPERTY FORCLOSURES
CHAUTAUQUA CO. FINANCE – SALES TAX 4TH QTR. $148,022.91 (Up $8,921.38 from last year)
- ASSESSOR – NOVEMBER & DECEMBER, 2017 PROPERTY TRANSFERS
- COPY OF RESIGNATION FROM RODNEY THOMS FROM HIGHWAY DEPT. – Required for NYS Unemployment
- TRANSFER STATION 2017 ANNUAL REPORT FILED BY BEICHNER
- “NEIGHBORS” – Package and letter in opposition to Wind Turbine Farms in Chautauqua Co.
- OLD BUSINESS
- COLD WAR VETERANS LOCAL LAW #1-2018
- REGULATIONS FOR SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEMS – LOCAL LAW #2-2018
- UPDATE ON LIGHTHOUSE
- AUDIT BOOKS – JUSTICE, SUPERVISOR, TOWN CLERK
- RICHARD FINCH, CONTRACTOR – WINDOWS – Return receipt letter received and signed for by Mr. Finch on 1/12/18. No reply to date.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- CLP CONTRACT REQUESTED
- CLA CONTRACT RENEWAL
- SIGN AGREEMENT TO SPEND HIGHWAY FUNDS
- AUTHORIZE SUPERVISOR TO APPLY FOR STATE AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES PROGRAM FOR A NEW TOWN/COURT BUILDING AND ADVERTISE FOR ARCHITECT / CLERK OF THE WORKS
- ALL OTHER BUSINESS AS NECESSARY
- Pierre Chagnon- Legislator
- Kevin Okerlund, Assessor
- Dan Strickland, Hwy. Supt.
- H. Peacock, Justice
- Brad Lawson, Zoning CEO
- Nancy Thomas, Town Clerk
- Sally Carlson, Supv.
- Highway Bldg. Committee
- Parks Committee
- Veterans Committee
- Centennial Committee
- GF Vouchers
- HWY Vouchers