July 8, 2014
Members Present: Pat Rice, J Phil Strand, Richard Johnson, Steve Senske, Louis Rieg, John Warner, Brad Lawson
Mr. Rice opened the meeting, Mr. Lawson, Zoning C.E.O. gave report. See July 8, 2014 minutes.
Mr. Lawson started the meeting with the following:
- A message was given to Todd Saracki 14 days prior, with a reminder that a 10 day deadline
would be necessary to get materials for the board to review. Mr. Saracki did not respond
back, and doesn’t have an application in at this time with nothing pending for the board.
- Reviewed fees – minor site plan/ $100, major/ $250. Small permits under $5000 needing a
site plan review will cost $50.
- Pat Rice will call Sally Carlson, to set up a meeting with the Planning Board and Zoning Board
of Appeals regarding the Sub-Division Law.
- Wall Street Dairy has redone all power from farm to cheese house with a 400amp service.
Reverie Creamery- no startup date has been given.
- Prior to giving violations, two properties were notified for cleanup. Ashville Bay has since
been taken care of. 3471 Carpenter-Pringle Rd is still in the process of cleanup.
- Local Law #1-2014 to replace, update and amend the Town of North Harmony Zoning Code of
1989 has been completed and filed with NYS-DOS.
No August meeting will be held for the Planning Board.
Next regular meeting scheduled for September 9, 2014 at 7:00 P.M.
Meeting adjourned at 8:00P.M.
Planning Board Clerk !!!!